Dr. Emiliani discusses different aspects of Lean Management and Lean Leadership.
In just 8 minutes Dr. Emiliani provides short but insightful comments on following topics:
- Evolution of Lean Management
- Zero-Sum vs. Non-Zero-Sum thinking
- Definition of the Lean Management System
- Batch and Queue vs. Flow
- Importance of continuous learning
- Economists and their misunderstanding of Lean
- Respect for people as fundamental part of any Lean initiative
You can learn more about Dr. Emiliani here, and about his books on Lean Leadership here.
Watch the video and share your thoughts in the comment section.