Learn what Lean Manufacturing is all about.
Watch this webinar by Michel Baudin, of Takt Times Group, and learn more about:
- why adopt lean;
- examples of successful lean companies;
- what lean is and isn’t;
- definition of lean manufacturing;
- how to go from actions to performance;
- history of lean;
- examples of lean tools in engineering, logistics, production control,
- organisation and people, and accountability;
- philosophy of lean; and
- competitive strengths of lean organisation.
Be sure to check Michel Baudin’s blog for some excellent articles and commentaries like:
- MIT article comparing Lean, TQM, Six Sigma, “and related enterprise process improvement methods” (link)
- Lean versus the Toyota Production System (link)
- Giving Credit To The Precursors Of The Lean Movement (link)
- Gemba, and Genchi-Genbutsu (link)
Watch the video and share your thoughts in the comment section.